1. Compulsory Package Management fee of 6% to cover funding, compliance and oversight.
2. Decision on care management:
3. Sign Home Care Agreement, email copy plus Referral Code (obtained from MyAgedCare). If transferring providers, ensure agreed on a finish date, as your start date with Local Guardians.
4. Home Care Tool Kit provided:
5. Care Plan and Budget completed
6. Care providers are hired and scheduled
Our innovative model maximises the funding to individuals for care, with prices below half that of any other home care provider in Australia and generally doubling care hours comparing to traditional providers.
With over a decade of experience supporting tens of thousands of aged care clients, Local Guardian’s deploy best practice technology to offer homecare packages a low 6% administration charge (of package value) to oversee the care, quality systems (safeguarding) and finance.
Case management including provider selection and scheduling, can be self-managed, or outsourced to a provider of client’s choice or completed by Local Guardians as required on an hourly basis or 12% fee. Full Case Management would equal 18%, compared to full self-management of 6%.
Other unique innovations include: free cab charge cards, real time statements via smart phone access; our own debit cards, allowing more flexibility in spending; and thousands of existing providers to search.